Running to the potty takes on a whole new meaning at Winterfest! Do you have what it takes?
This is a FREE event!
1. Outhouse must have a toilet seat.
2. Outhouse must have a toilet paper holder.
3. Outhouse must have a push bar on each side.
4. Outhouse must be mounted on skis, or snowboard
5. All outhouses must have a “name”; the name should be displayed on the outhouse. Example: The Caldwell Transportation outhouse is named the “Caldwell Crapper”.
6. Outhouses may have a theme, and teams can dress in costume to match. THIS IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
7. All teams MUST sign a release of liability waiver. NO EXCEPTIONS! Can be done day of race.
1. A team will consist of three (3) people. One (1) person must ride in outhouse.
2. Helmets are highly recommended for each team member.
1. No. 1, No. 2, and Turd place are up for grabs!
2. There will be a “people’s choice trophy”, so be creative!
Outhouse race will take place at 3:00 pm on Saturday, February 10, 2018.
All outhouses need to be lined up on Ace of Diamond Street by 12:00 pm to be judged for “People’s Choice “ trophy.
Please register your outhouse by February 9, 2018. Registration is FREE!
Register by emailing:
1. Name of outhouse
2. Name of team members
3. Where your from
4. Theme (if you have one)
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A big Thank You to Custer Septic for sponsoring this event! Custer Septic - Jackson Hill